Eat Healthy - Easy Tips for Beginners #healthyeating #fatlosstips

Eating a balanced diet is important for overall health and fitness - and it's especially great for fat loss. The 80/20 rule is a guide for your everyday diet—eat nutritious foods 80 percent of the time and have a serving of your favorite treat with the other 20 percent. Here's an easy way to do it!
Healthy food
Be the first to comment